Divine Breakthrough

Good day Pastor Chuks,

My name is Emmanuel Panganai member of GraceHouse, we are still new at GraceHouse from December we have been coming to church. When i was at holiday i started my own fast believing For a “breakthrough” in 2018 when we got back from holiday then you declared a fast for church 40 days and you said we must write 7 things we are trusting God to do for us, as i was writing i sensed holy Spirit saying i must sow every week R500 towards man of God from beginning of the fast each week i have been faithful with my tithe and offerings and “Pastor’s seed”.

We put an offer for a house for 1,6 million and we brought the offer to the house of God and we included a seed of R1000 and our prayer point, we got 90 percent bond from Nedbank and we did not have a deposit to pay the other 10 percent which the bank required, i sowed another seed again i remember Pastor preached and you said “..man is not your source but God only”. We kept on believing God for a break through then we received one of the payment from our client who has been refusing to pay for two years and the money was enough to pay deposit.

Thank you so much for the anointing operating at GraceHouse God is at work, we have seen shifts in our business as well.


Recommended Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Web Design BangladeshBangladesh Online Market